Saturday, January 19, 2008

We now have Chat Rooms :)

I have added two chat rooms to Sketch On! today. The first room is our lobby where people can speak English. Additionally I added a Korean Room because there are so many Korean Artists so I created the second room where they can chat in Korean.

If you speak Korean, please post a comment here to explain other Koreans that I have created a chat room especially for you so you can chat undisturbed :)

It would be nice if someone could translate this:

"If you want to go to the Korean Room then click the "Rooms Tab" in the chat room, then select the "Korean Room" and click the "Change Room" button".

Thanks for your help with translating this so all Koreans understand what I am saying :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops! This is better:


채팅방이 두 개 신설되었습니다! 한 방은 영어사용이 가능한 사람들을 위한 휴게실입니다. 또 한 방은 한국어 방입니다. 한국의 화가들이 많이 방문하기 때문에 한국어로 오붓하게 이야기를 나눌 수 있도록 방 하나를 따로 준비했습니다.


and


“한국어 방으로 가시려면 채팅방의 “Rooms Tab”을 클릭한 후에 “Korean Room”을 선택하세요. 그리고 “Change Room” 버튼을 클릭하세요.”

Will you please delet my first one?

Sketch On! said...

Thank you for your translation :)